Jean Monnet Inter-University Centre of Excellence Opatija
The Jean Monnet Inter-University Centre of Excellence Opatija was established in 2010 as an interdisciplinary forum for promoting the European Integration Studies research and education.
The Centre aims at:
- offering high level multidisciplinary education at graduate and postgraduate level
- creating a focal point for researchers pursuing cutting edge research in area of European studies
- providing lifelong learning for judges, other legal professionals and public servants in general
- creating higher education opportunities for students and professionals from Southeast Europe
- developing documentary resources in order to facilitate research and higher education in field of European studies
In order to achieve the aforementioned objectives, the Centre is committed to organizing seminars, conferences and professional training activities, developing graduate and postgraduate degree programs, and pursuing multidisciplinary research in the field of European studies.